Thursday 20 September 2018

MY DREAM IS TO MAKE JUST A TRACK WITH OKOMOFO KWAADE3 --ONE ZET


Finally I hear Okomfo Kwaade3 is back I really love Okomfo Kwaada3..He is a good singer I look up to in my life.When I was a kid my Biggest dreams was to have a collaboration with Kwaada3.I really love how he make his songs,lyrics been picked and also his Diction of words..
Example,some of his songs i always listen to are;
Efie nipa
obaa no
yeko Emaa pe
Abrantie
All these songs turns me up.Masa all this are bangers as compared to music offlate..Okomfo Kwaada3 is more than the hit musicians but because we are in the modern Ghana we dont pay attention to them but for me I always pay attention to him.
Hope to get a collaboration with him

                   

NoteThis collection was said in one of One Zet's interviews 

1 comment: